Haverhill Security

The association contracts with off-duty FWPD and Allen County Sheriffs for security patrols.

If you see something suspicious going on in the neighborhood, please call the Fort Wayne Police Department at 260-427-1222 (non-emergency) or 911 for an emergency.

While we do have security that patrols the neighborhood regularly, these patrols are limited. So, if you see something suspicious going on (such as a suspicious car, person, or other activity), the first thing you should do is call the Fort Wayne Police Department, as they can respond immediately. Do not call the security committee members or your area director – they will most likely tell you to contact FWPD. Even if you do not think that FWPD will send a patrol car, it’s still a good idea to let them know that you saw something suspicious so that they take your report over the phone. These calls are recorded as part of the statistics for our area, and can result in increased future patrols.

After the immediate ‘danger’ has passed (within the next day or two), please contact our security director or your area director a quick call to let them know something is going on – especially if it’s something such as vandalism or individuals regularly loitering around the association. We can pass this information along to our security staff and have them keep a closer eye on specific areas or situations. The most important thing to remember is that our security staff is no replacement for vigilant residents! It’s up to us to keep our neighborhood safe!


  • Thefts from vehicles occur throughout the city. Residents are reminded to LOCK your vehicles when left outside, and do not leave garage door openers or valuables inside.